The Bricklayers Joint Apprentice Training Committee will be accepting applications for apprentice training in the Bricklaying and Tuckpointing Trades.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE:
1. The applicant must be at least eighteen(18) years of age, and shall submit a copy of his/her birth certificate.
2. The applicant must be ahigh school graduate of recipient of a GED certificate.
3. The applicant must submit a copy od his/her diploma (or other acceptable prood thereof), or, if applicable, his/her GED certificate
4. The applicant must be a resident of one of the counties covered by the territorial jurisdiction of the Union.
5. The applicant must have a valid Illinois driver's license
6. The applicant must complete the application form, including his/her agreement to comply with the JATC's ruled and regulations.
7. Applicants shall be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
8. A non-refundable application fee of $20.00 is due with the application.
9. Applicants must submit a DD-214 or other military documentation to verify military training and/or experience if they are a veteran and wish to receive consideration for such training/experience.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For time,date and location call (618)234-5341